Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Worm that Walks, no more

That my foot steps led to Iomedae,
Iomedae already accepting me as Her own.
That my foot steps led to Arueshalae,
Arueshalae who pulls me from certain demise.
That my foot steps led to Bryndrsson,
Bryndrsson's craftsmanship that has become Dawnbringer.

The Gods have been hard at work, a spark has been struck and the fire rages. The Awakening Light will be a beacon to those that embrace the righteous path. The path that Arueshalae had placed for us led through horrors, abominations, when we were at our darkest we had to shine with all our might to forge ahead. With the guidance of Arueshalae, the divine craftsmanship, the company of true heroes gathered, we were able to track and end The Worm that Walks. In that moment, a fire inside my essence roared to life...since that glorious instant, my hands and back have begun to glow with the radiance present in my wings. I feel...so much more...alive...however, no longer can I discern where my body ends and Dawnbringer begins.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment