Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sunday January 23rd

I've been thinking this over and I'm going to cancel this Sunday.  Let me know if anyone has any conflicts Sunday January 30th.  Sunday February 6th is Super Bowl Sunday so we won't be gaming that Sunday either. 

Reason for canceling this Sunday is I really want to watch the Bears vs. Packers NFC Championship, an event that hasn't occurred in my lifetime.  The game starts at 2pm so its right smack dab in the middle.

If anyone has alternative days to suggest to get together feel free to post and comment here.

So currently I have us off on the 23rd, playing the 30th, and off on the 6th.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gone Fri/Sat so I don't have an alternate day available. I'll see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I explained to Tony via Text message since he was unable to get to a computer.

    ReplyDelete